Good Morning and Happy Wednesday, everyone!
I’m getting ready to run some final errands before I head out to Boston for a couple of days for a mini vacation, but before I do- I wanted to share what is- hands down- the best (and easiest!) recipe for the perfect mulled apple cider for those of you who are attempting to savor these final days of Fall and may be looking for some refreshments for your upcoming Friendsgivings/Thanksgivings.
A handful of ingredients and 20 minutes is all you need to whip this one up- and it’s a crowd pleaser for sure!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 16 cups pure apple juice or fresh apple cider
- Four 2-inch cinnamon sticks
- 2 oranges (peels and juice)
- 8 whole cloves
- 6 star anise
READY? HERE’S WHAT YOU DO:
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour into mugs, rest the cinnamon sticks inside the cider- and serve.
- Grab the fluffiest, coziest blanket you own, get comfortable and curl up- and enjoy!
I assure you- this is the only cider recipe you’ll ever need to get you through what’s left of Autumn and the early Winter! There’s so much flavor in each mug!
I’m going to be back on Friday with a full recap of my days away- so stay bundled up, stay warm- and enjoy the rest of your week, everybody!
– Ashley –